Skip to main content
Get your Wikispaces Classroom now:
the easiest way to manage your class.
Pages and Files
Abstract & Proposal
Guest Speakers & Schedule
Day 1 Recording
Day 2 Recording
Slideshare & Links
by Seth Dickens
Foundation Program Ning
Social Web Tools
This wikispace created to help me better plan the process or progress of a workshop I am invited to deliver for teachers in the
of Qatar University, in Feb. 2009.
(to be repeated on the following day).
Title of the workshop:
Making the Most out of Social Web Tools to Create New Learning Cultures for Your 21st Century Classes
Questions for discussion:
1. what is learning?
2. which learning methods and approaches should we use for our 21st century classroom?
3. what kind of learning cultures do we need to create or adapt for our 21st century classroom?
4. how to encourage and support creativity, productivity, and performance in our classrooms?
5. what is informal learning? And does it really work in the EFL classroom? How do we implement it?
6. how to assess informal learning or elearning in general?
help on how to format text
Turn off "Getting Started"